jueves, 15 de octubre de 2009

WELCOME TO " My Planet, My Space "

My name is Lucía
I am 15 years old and I live in Bezana.


My number one of everything:

  • Colour: Blue and black
  • Time of the day: The morning
  • Season of the year: Winter
  • Writer: Stephenie Meyer
  • Fictional character: Bob Esponja
  • Music group/artist: La oreja de Van Gogh, Nelly Furtado...
  • TV show: The Simpsons
  • Film/movie: Peter Pan
  • Food: Lasagne
  • Sports: Football, Horse riding...

Here is some more information about me:

  • Sometimes, I am scared of snakes and big spiders
  • If I could change my name, it would be Natalia
  • My idea of happiness is be with the people that I love
  • My idea of misery is live alone in the world
  • My favourite words in the world are spring and sugar
  • My aim in life is be happy
  • My message to the world is Believe in your dreams and it will became true¡¡

1 comentario: